Wednesday, June 30, 2010
SHRIRAM - UNNATI FIXED DEPOSIT
Scheme Period: 1st July – 31st August 2010
RATING FAA FROM CRISIL and MAA+ from ICRA.
• Minimum Investment: Rs.25000 and in multiples of Rs.1000 there after.
• Maximum Investment: Rs. 10 Crores.
• Scheme Options:
1. Quarterly, Half yearly, annually.
• Who Can Apply?
Resident Individuals, HUF, Trust, Firms, Corporate, Senior Citizens, Minor
• Largest asset financing NBFC in India.
• PAT : Rs. 873.11 Crores
• NPA of 0.71%
• Network of 479 Branches, service centers & having an Employee base of 11000
• Consistently profit making and dividend paying company.
For requirement of forms for above Deposit Program, Kindly forward all your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
contact no 011-43295555
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
script has potential to touch 90-110 in 6 months time.Book Value is above Rs 100.
Market Cap is less than 25cr.Replacement value of plant is around 200cr.Moreover,company has surplus land(at its plant).Company is not planning to sell the same but market value of this surplus land be more than 100cr
for more Details Contact:011-43295555
Monday, June 28, 2010
The proposed joint venture is to set up a unit to manufacture Industrial in the eastern face of KSA at an estimated project cost of about USD 28 million, which will be completed in 3 phases by 2011-12. HBL`s share in equity of joint venture company will be about USD 2.9 million, which works out to 40% of total paid up equity of JV.
The fruits of setting up of JV company in Saudi Arabia is to cater the host country requirements of industrial batteries. At present, their requirements are completely meeting through imports. As a local manufacturer, the JV company will be given preference to meet their domestic requirements.
The Enterprise with a value of Rs. 50000 crore and 80,000 towers, is the largest independent telecom tower company worldwide. GTL Infra-RCom deal is the one of the biggest domestic M&A deal.
The deal will help R-Com to reduce its debt by more than half.
R-Com will demerge its tower arm, Reliance Infratel, into GtL Infrastructure and recieve stock and cash in return.
For More Details, Contact: http://www.vibhucapital.com/
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
How to use magic of SIP ?
1. SIP should be for longer period, at least for3 to 5 years with growth option only.
2. SIP can be opted for any Equity MF , on daily, weekly , monthly or STP basis
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Fortis: CMP 110 ( View Current Price)
Satyam: 105 ( View Current Price)
Indian Hotels: 84 ( View Current Price)
Mcleodrusssel- 242 ( View Current Price)
Optocircuits- 214 ( View Current Price)
Vardhman Textile - 165 ( View Current Price)
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Fundamental Call- Buy SRF Ltd. CMP Rs. 215 (View Current Price) . Trading at 8 P/E, good buy for medium and long term.
Fundamental Strong Buy- Seamec Ltd CMP Rs. 200(View Current Price). Current Quarter EPS 18.84. Trading at 3 PE. Good buy for decent returns.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Venus Remedies Limited, Pharmaceutical Company. CMP Rs. 240 (See current Price) EPS Rs. 50, trading at 4.48 PE. Good Fundamentals. Buy for decent returns.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Monday, August 31, 2009
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Friday, July 3, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Andhra Sugar Rs. 103 is in Caustic Soda and Sugar, both industries are doing very well, 60% dividend paying company. Very good conservative buy.
Nelco ( an instrumentation company) at 102.50, Tata Group, Conservative buy, downward 10% and upward 60% in 2-3 months.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Saturday, January 26, 2008
1. Moneycontrol is the best site to start with. Apart from its splendid portfolio capabilities, one can get information about everything related to sensex and bse.
2. Buzzingstock: it is a great site to analyse stocks technically. Its dynamic heatmap is excellent.
3. valuenotes is a great stock research website. It contains views of many analysts.
4. Geojit : Again a very good website to know about individual stocks, directors reports etc.
5. And of-course bse website and nse website are a must for those investing in IPOs, regarding the no. of times a particular issue is oversubscribed etc.
6. For reading Red herring prospectuses and related reports, I refer to the website of Securities and Exchange Board of India.
7. dead president : It is a blog for everything related to companies, grey market premiums, index etc. etc. , must read every morning.
I welcome your comments regarding other websites that you recommend.
Monday, January 7, 2008
GUJARAT HOTEL 120 ROOMS property in Baroda, managed by ITC, ITC owns 48% equity. CMP Rs. 94, Multibegger